- Boosting the reviewing process
- Search strategies for locating articles
- Introducing ‘Review Assistant’
- Generating high-quality review reports
Enago is proud to announce the launch of a unique AI-powered tool ‘Review Assistant’ with an aim of advancing the peer-reviewing process. Reviewers strive to provide fair, rigorous, and constructive review reports on time to improve the manuscript quality. However, reviewing may take several weeks given these reviewers are active researchers and field scholars who have other academic jobs that also demand their attention. This session will introduce researchers, reviewers, and publishers to an unconventional AI tool that will accelerate the peer review process by simplifying the literature search strategies and assist in generating high-quality review reports. Further, it will demonstrate how ‘Review Assistant’ can automatically pull the key resources from state-of-the-art literature and save the reviewers’ valuable time.
Researchers will learn:
- Strategies for boosting the reviewing process: How to keep up with ‘state-of-the-art’ literature
- Practical search strategies: How to locate articles
- How ‘Review Assistant’ facilitates the peer review process
- Quickly skim through the entire paper without missing anything out
- Compare claims and other key arguments with 170+ million research paper records
- Attach references and suggested readings with key points made
- Track resources effortlessly
- Compare and connect similar submissions and reviews
- Organize your reviews all in one place
About Review Assistant
Review Assistant is an AI-powered online productivity software for researchers who actively review manuscript submissions in journals and conferences as part of the peer review process. Review Assistant automatically highlights major claims and references used as supporting evidence in the manuscript and helps the reviewer in quickly validating them via on-the-fly suggestions of related literature during the review process. As a consequence, it helps reviewers to make detailed high-quality reviews in a very short time while at the same time organizing all their reviews and associated reference materials in one place.
About the Speaker:
Dr. Sourish Dasgupta
Professor, Entrepreneur, and an AI specialist
Prof. Sourish Dasgupta, the founder of Rax, is an ever-curious researcher and an educator with a deep-rooted entrepreneurial bug. He did his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Missouri – Kansas City, USA, and currently works as a Professor of Artificial Intelligence at DA-IICT, India. He is particularly sensitive about various shortcomings in education and research. Through his research and entrepreneurship, Prof. Dasgupta wishes to contribute in making top-class research and education opportunities available at all strata of society. He loves studying and discussing artificial intelligence, theoretical linguistics, culinary art, and comparative religion.